Being overweight, I am very fortunate I have not had high blood pressure or diabetes, especially with my poor eating habits. Easy, fast and convenient food are more often than not the worst for you. I have been 246 lbs. at me worst and that is recently. As of March, I was was diagnosed with Celiac Disease. It sucks because the foods I love can potentially kill me. I end up not caring, but I really should because if I don’t, I can damage my small intestines. I wanted to become a vegan yet I find myself constantly fighting myself with bad habits.
I have people who love me and it is selfish to scarf down a burger because I don’t care about myself. It goes back to that self love thing I was speaking of. If you don’t love yourself, it will show. Your skin is the BIGGEST indicator of your health. I am determined to change the course I have started by:
* GETTING MY EATING RIGHT! (it is work in progress.) I am going to begin with a 3 day water fast and just start for a whole month consuming fruits and veggies and go from there. This will be updated on my YouTube channel and other blog.
*CLEANING!: Whether it’s my bedroom, my colon, or my spirit, it needs to done. A cluttered home is reflected through you and through it.
*MEDITATING!: Mental, spiritual, and emotional health are just as important. I meditate ever so often, but it needs to be consistent.
* EXERCISING!: I’m losing weight and the flabby skin is coming in. I need to being toning my body so I can be foine. LOL.
* RECEIVING BLESSINGS!: Sometimes we give so much that we don’t know how to be open to receiving. I’m working on and going to fix that.
* CREATING (& STICKING TO) REGIMENS/SCHEDULES!: This is important because this dictates the commitment to the change you want to make. I am currently going to create a goal chart (similar to a bucket list) for each month. I will meet them.
* MANAGING FINANCES BETTER!: Living from paycheck to paycheck or even borrowing makes my skin crawl. I am better than that. This ties back in with receiving the blessings. Money appears to me in some form or another when I need it. Yet, I always end up without it and on the hunt for a job. I am determined to change that. I want to begin my own companies (yes several). I was told that I couldn’t and that it’s a bad idea because of the economy, but hey…You never know.
* SPEAKING LIFE INTO EVERYTHING!: We all know someone (or even ourselves) who puts themselves down way too often or are just completely negative all of the time. Well,speak positively. Clear you mind and make sure your intentions are pure. ALWAYS. Everything else will fall as it will. Be the change you want to see.
*BEING CONFIDENT!: This is kinda like speaking life into everything. You have to believe in yourself and stick to your guns. There is NO other way it will work.
*BEING ME!: Sometimes I censor or edit myself just to appease someone else which not fair to them or me. They are missing out on the core of me and I am compromising myself. I cannot do it anymore.
** These are ways to improve my health. What about you?**