I needed to come back to an outlet where I can express myself freely. Sometimes social media gets confusing and I don’t need everyone asking me what’s wrong and giving unsolicited advice. Physically, I can no longer handle this stress. It’s like I keep yelling and no one hears. I wear too many hats, including those of others, to just try to keep things flowing and to help. Being helpful is in my nature because I don’t like to see anyone down and out. I am not seeing that others have to learn on their own just like I had to.
As an adult, we are supposed to live up to a certain image or follow a certain blueprint and if we don’t, we are deemed or labeled as, “lazy”, “incompetent”, a dreamer. I know that I am not all of those things except lazy every Tuesday. :-p
I guess I’ll tell you want inspired me to write this.
Hi to all new subscribers and all old ones! I apologize for not being consistent, but that is going to change.
My title is because I am turning 25 on the 7th (of July) and lately my life has been definitely full of ups and downs and I do not know where to go. I am confused Continue reading
It’s been a while since I have posted a blog, but this is something that has been on my mind. I think I’m becoming a mini feminist. LOL. Seriously, I’ve just been paying attention to certain male ideas and actions and today just pretty much put the icing on the cake.
*NOTE: This may offend some people. If you are one of them, then everything clearly applies to you.*
Being overweight, I am very fortunate I have not had high blood pressure or diabetes, especially with my poor eating habits. Easy, fast and convenient food are more often than not the worst for you. I have been 246 lbs. at me worst and that is recently. As of March, I was was diagnosed with Celiac Disease. It sucks because the foods I love can potentially kill me. I end up not caring, but I really should because if I don’t, I can damage my small intestines. I wanted to become a vegan yet I find myself constantly fighting myself with bad habits.
I have people who love me and it is selfish to scarf down a burger because I don’t care about myself. It goes back to that self love thing I was speaking of. If you don’t love yourself, it will show. Your skin is the BIGGEST indicator of your health. I am determined to change the course I have started by:
* GETTING MY EATING RIGHT! (it is work in progress.) I am going to begin with a 3 day water fast and just start for a whole month consuming fruits and veggies and go from there. This will be updated on my YouTube channel and other blog.
*CLEANING!: Whether it’s my bedroom, my colon, or my spirit, it needs to done. A cluttered home is reflected through you and through it.
*MEDITATING!: Mental, spiritual, and emotional health are just as important. I meditate ever so often, but it needs to be consistent.
* EXERCISING!: I’m losing weight and the flabby skin is coming in. I need to being toning my body so I can be foine. LOL.
* RECEIVING BLESSINGS!: Sometimes we give so much that we don’t know how to be open to receiving. I’m working on and going to fix that.
* CREATING (& STICKING TO) REGIMENS/SCHEDULES!: This is important because this dictates the commitment to the change you want to make. I am currently going to create a goal chart (similar to a bucket list) for each month. I will meet them.
* MANAGING FINANCES BETTER!: Living from paycheck to paycheck or even borrowing makes my skin crawl. I am better than that. This ties back in with receiving the blessings. Money appears to me in some form or another when I need it. Yet, I always end up without it and on the hunt for a job. I am determined to change that. I want to begin my own companies (yes several). I was told that I couldn’t and that it’s a bad idea because of the economy, but hey…You never know.
* SPEAKING LIFE INTO EVERYTHING!: We all know someone (or even ourselves) who puts themselves down way too often or are just completely negative all of the time. Well,speak positively. Clear you mind and make sure your intentions are pure. ALWAYS. Everything else will fall as it will. Be the change you want to see.
*BEING CONFIDENT!: This is kinda like speaking life into everything. You have to believe in yourself and stick to your guns. There is NO other way it will work.
*BEING ME!: Sometimes I censor or edit myself just to appease someone else which not fair to them or me. They are missing out on the core of me and I am compromising myself. I cannot do it anymore.
** These are ways to improve my health. What about you?**
9: Completion. Spirituality. Humanitarianism. Conflict.
1: beginning. rebirth. God. drive. independence.
Since this year is coming to an end, I think it’s only appropriate that I reflect a bit. I can wait until December, but I’d rather not (besides, I can’t sleep anyway). Now, I believe in divination and I have been reading a lot on it. I started reading about numerology and did my numbers. I checked the number of my life and this is a 9 year for me. So many things have happened. I have found myself and lost myself only to find myself again. Pretty much, I’ve been everywhere. But I’m starting to center. Next year is 1 which is beginnings and rebirth. I have backtracked the numbers to times and my life and I must say…THEY DO NOT LIE!
(click to read more)
I know…another post in just 3 days? Well, I decided to do it because I’m up with nothing better to do. LOL. I’m slowly going through Twitter withdrawal but in the end it’ll be all worth it. I just miss some of the people I talked to on there. =[ Anywhosit, I’m raring to go and I am again starting on this healthier life kick. I keep false starting because I look for outside motivations and I say it’s for health reasons yet at the same time I don’t care enough because everyone around me just says ‘Yeah ok.’ ‘You won’t last!’ ‘Be real.’ when I’m serious about this. My best friend noticed I put on some pounds and I did as well. I do not like it one bit. I’m going to do my damndest at being the me I know I am. I depend on people too much for approval or recognition and it shouldn’t be like that. I should do my own thing whether the world is watching or not. My health and overall well-being should be my inspiration.