I needed to come back to an outlet where I can express myself freely. Sometimes social media gets confusing and I don’t need everyone asking me what’s wrong and giving unsolicited advice. Physically, I can no longer handle this stress. It’s like I keep yelling and no one hears. I wear too many hats, including those of others, to just try to keep things flowing and to help. Being helpful is in my nature because I don’t like to see anyone down and out. I am not seeing that others have to learn on their own just like I had to.
So, this past Monday (July 7th), I turned 25 years old. I still can’t believe it. It seems like yesterday I was playing with dolls and graduating from high school was driving me bananas., Hell, I even remember my first semester of college. It seems so close, but so far away. I’ve been called an old soul before and I guess that’s why I dread time. I feel like there’s never enough and I don’t really get to enjoy it. So…I’m taking the time to write the 25 things that I have learned.
As an adult, we are supposed to live up to a certain image or follow a certain blueprint and if we don’t, we are deemed or labeled as, “lazy”, “incompetent”, a dreamer. I know that I am not all of those things except lazy every Tuesday. :-p
I guess I’ll tell you want inspired me to write this.
- The Law of Attraction is soooo real.
- Do not create debts that you don’t want to repay.
- Stand up for yourself. It’s ok.
- You are not obligated to do anything for anyone you do not want to.
- Follow the signs in your life. They are leading you somewhere.
- In order to grow, you have to plant seeds and choke out the weeds.
- As your life changes, your priorities do.
- You don’t owe anyone anything except what you take from them.
- Be careful of whom you ask for favors.
- Know who you are.
- Your happiness is yours.
- Doing for yourself is not selfish.
- The only ones who make you feel guilty are the weak.
- Love wholeheartedly or not at all.
That’s it for now. 🙂
“What other people think of me is none of my business.” Continue reading
Ok, so I have reached the point where I’m just going to do a big ass random blog on all of the various thoughts running through my brain: